N-Motion Home Veterinary Care !
The Mobile Veterinarian
Our mission is to be an advocate for the pets and "Bring Veterinary Medicine Where You Are" in a friendly relaxed setting - your own home or office.
Service areas: Washington DC and Eastern Maryland, including but not limited to Anne Arundel County, Upper Prince Georges County, Eastern Howard County, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Silver Spring, Hanover, Gambrills, Odenton, Crofton, Annapolis, Severn, Bowie, Mitchellville, Linthicum, Laurel, and College Park, Maryland.
Why Veterinary House-calls?
Our custom designed mobile clinic by La Boit, Inc. of Gahanna, Ohio allows us to provide state of the art medical care to your pets.
We are perfect for........
- Convenience and less time consuming for you. A HouseCall averages 45 minutes, compared to a trip to a clinic that can average two and-a-half hours or more.
- Receive more personalized attention and, generally, an extended period of time spent with the veterinarian.
- Pets that don't travel well
- House-bound owners
- Multiple pet households
- Preventing the dirty car syndrome (hair, vomit and smeared windows)
- Folks who simply don't have time to spend in the waiting room of the veterinary hospital.
- Those clients that are looking for a Comprehensive Preventative Health Plan Package with a cost savings. Pets on our Health Plan have a longevity of 25% longer than pets that are not.
Take The Clinic Tour
The focus of our mobile practice is to provide your pets with the same or better high quality, complete health care they receive from a standing veterinary clinic. The difference is that " We Bring Veterinary Medicine Where You Are ". Our 26' custom designed mobile clinic is equipped with all the tools, bells and whistles, supplies and equipment we need to perform any outpatient service for your dogs and cats.
We provide physical examinations, vaccinations, advanced dental care ,(periodontia, exodontia, endodontia) and flea/parasite control to maintain your pet's good health. We also offer diagnostic procedures, including radiology, blood, urine and fecal testing. The mobile clinic contains a complete surgical suite with the most up-to-date anesthesia equipment, protocol and monitoring systems. Help with behavior, nutrition and end-of-life issues is also available. All of these services and more can be done at your home in our state-of-the-art clinic.
Our website will be continuing to grow, and will include information on pet health and common disease in our library, breed locator, personnel profile in our about us section, a photo tour of our clinic and most of all , access to view your pet's entire medical history, request medication refills, verify vaccinations and medication, communication with the clinic using email, photos and video. This, all from the comforts of your home.